So, this is the first time for me to do this. Always wanted to but kind of shy to do it! Where do I start? Guess just start with today. What a awesome day it has been outside. I laid Jack down for a nap and went outside. Got a book, sat under the sun, and read. It felt so good to feel the sun shine down on me. When Jack woke up, we went to the park and played. He LOVES going to the park. I only take him when the big kids are in school. If not, it's craziness!! We are moving to Arkansas next week and I can not wait! Yes we move a lot but I want this to be the last move for a very very long time. It's part of radio but we've got a family and it's time to settle down. I thought Batesville was a great place but things happen and better jobs come along. Oh well. Life goes on. Ha, like that TV show. You know, Corky....O blah dee oh blah da...Life goes on and on. Lol...I'm a dork. Baby Brooks is doing good. He's moving like crazy and has the hiccups all the time. My due date is still July 11. Hope I can survive the hot weather. I think Jack is starting to catch on to what's going on. He rubs my stomach and kisses it. It's so sweet. He's gonna be a great big brother. Roger is happy that he will be back on the air. He hated sales and it's just not something you wanna do. I know I wouldn't! Having people tell me no and drop show's would put me on fire! Even though Roger hated it, he did very well and made friends. I fell bad that Roger has to leave his friends and family but I'm very happy we are moving. This may sound selfish, but I will have friends again and family! Can't wait. Ok, I've rambled enough and I'm getting hungry. Thanks for taking the time to read this and hope it didn't bore you. Chicken Tortilla Soup is on the menu tonight. Got to get it cooked, ate, and Jack into bed before The Office comes on. LOVE that show!

Great job!! Look forward to reading more!
ReplyDeleteI'm following you now!!! :o)
ReplyDeleteHave you been to my blog yet???
http://mandysfrugaljourney.blogspot.com/
Yea! Welcome to the blog world! We can keep eachother encouraged while pregnant this summer!
ReplyDeleteOur family blog is scottlindseyandevie.blogspot.com
Lindsey Tubbs Summers