Monday, March 22, 2010

Just shooting the breeze

This past weekend was kind of fun. My family and I went up to Carbondale to do some shopping and had lunch at 17th St BBQ. That was one of the best BBQ I've ever had. LOVED it! I got Jack some stuff for his new bathroom. That kid costs us so much money! He got a monkey and frog shower curtain with matching soap dispenser, rugs, and towels. They are SOOO cute. Can't wait to hang them up. Then we headed on up to Mt. Vernon to stay the night with my grandma and grandpa. They are so funny. We had a good time up there. My grandparents has this game called Aggravation (it lives up to it's name) and grandma loves that game. Grandpa and I were on a team and Roger and my grandma were on a team. Let's just say the cheaters (grandma and Roger) won twice. I called them the black widows. Sneaky cheaters! My grandpa is a General Baptist pastor so we had to go to church with them on Sunday. Not that going to church is bad at all. I love it but my grandparents really force it on us. Of course, grandpa asked me to sing and I did horrible. Never been so embarrassed in my life over singing. But, I got through it and did my best. We went to the Air Port to have lunch. They have a buffet there and that's pretty much the "Sunday" ritual for grams and gramps. Too bad the weather was rainy and cold yesterday. Jack would have loved to play outside. They have a huge yard that you can run around and just have a blast.
Jack is being so silly today. He's got his jean jacket on, running around the house, and being silly. He's obsessed with Jackets. I have no reason why! I have got to get the major packing going. Gotta clean so much. That's one bad thing about moving. Gotta clean your mess up!! The hard core cleaning too. Guess I wouldn't mind it so much if I wasn't pregnant. Just have no energy to do it!!! WOW, I have said a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment